<small id="2mwws"><strong id="2mwws"></strong></small>

  • <acronym id="2mwws"><legend id="2mwws"><div id="2mwws"></div></legend></acronym>
  • <div id="2mwws"></div>

    <div id="2mwws"></div>

      <mark id="2mwws"></mark>
    1. <acronym id="2mwws"></acronym>

      <mark id="2mwws"><button id="2mwws"><option id="2mwws"></option></button></mark>

        簡要咨詢咨詢QQ網站導航網站搜索手機站點聯系我們設為首頁加入收藏 

        英語面試的問題和回答

        來源:易賢網   閱讀:4400 次  日期:2017-12-23 11:00:23

        溫馨提示:易賢網小編為您整理了“英語面試的問題和回答”,方便廣大網友查閱!

        2019年公務員考試備考開始啦!報航帆培訓12月16日系統模塊班,送2980元題海訓練班,再現金優惠1000元!

        Q:Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在兩分鐘自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!)

        A:With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。)

        Q:Give me a summary of your current job deion. (對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。)

        A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的支持。)

        Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你為什么離職呢?)

        A:Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。)

        A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即有升遷機會。)

        Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?)

        A:With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (憑借我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有

        競爭力。)

        A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。)

        Q:What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)

        A:I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。)

        Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么認為你對我們有價值呢?)

        A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)

        Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?)

        A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)

        Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?) or

        Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)

        A:Yes, I think so.

        A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。)

        Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你個性上最大的特點是什么?)

        A:Helpfulness and caring.(樂于助人和關心他人。)

        A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和

        幽默感。)

        A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。)

        Q:How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)

        A:(pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)

        They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)

        A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)

        Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣賞哪種性格的人?)

        A:(I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。)

        A:(I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"實際行動"的人。)

        Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作為行政人員,你有什么樣的領導才能?)

        A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。)

        A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。)

        Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何處理人的批評?)

        A:Silence is golden. Just don’t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必說什么,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。)

        A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我會等大家冷下來再討論。)

        Q:What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高興?)A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。)

        A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)

        Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?)

        A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方了解我的觀點。)

        Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎樣對待自己的失?)

        A:None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。)

        Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. (什么會讓你有成就感?)

        A:Doing my best job for your company. (為貴公司竭力效勞。)

        A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability. (盡我所能,完成一個項目。) (來源:最老牌的英語(課程)學習網站 EnglishCN.com)

        Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?(假如你有很多錢可以捐贈,你會捐給什么單位?為什么?)

        A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. (我會捐給醫藥研究,因為我要為他人做點事。)

        A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. (我樂意捐給教育機構。)

        Q:What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?)

        A:To get a job in my field is most important to me. (對我來說,能在這個領域找到工作是最重要的。)

        A:To secure employment hopefully with your company. (希望能在貴公司任職對我來說最重要。)

        Q:What current issues concern you the most?(目前什么事是你最關心的?)

        A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China’ entry to WTO on our industry. (目前中國經濟的總體情以及中國入世對我們行業的影響。)

        Q:How long would you like to stay with this company?(你會在本公司服務多久呢?)

        A:I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. (只要我能在我的行業力繼續學習和長進,我就會留在這里。)

        Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?(你能預料五年后你會做什么嗎?)

        A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.

        (我在上一個工作中積累了一些行政經驗,我將來也許要運用我組織和計劃上的經驗和技巧。)

        A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. (我希望能充分展示我在這個行業的能力和智慧。)

        A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.(也許有機會,我將會從事管理工作。)

        如果不愿正面回答,也可以說:

        It would be premature for me to predict this. (現在對此問題的預測,尚嫌過早。)

        甚至還可以打趣的說:

        Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.(或 CEO 或 president)((說不定,我也能做你現在主任的工作呢!)

        Q:What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜歡那一種薪水層次標準?)

        A:Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. (薪水固然重要,但這工作伴隨而來的責任更吸引我。)

        A:假如你有家眷,可以說:

        To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. (坦白地說,我喜歡這份工作,不過我必須要負擔我的家庭。)

        Other Tips (其它建議)

        Know something about the organization you are applying to. (了解一些你申請工作單位的情況)

        Dress properly. Don’t shake hand with the interviewer until he/she extends his/her hand. (穿著要得體,人家伸手時才握手。)

        Don’t sit down until invited to do so by the interviewer. (人家未請,先坐下。)

        Make eye-contact with the interviewer during the interview. (面試時,眼睛要看著對方。)

        Listen actively and stay calm. (注意聽,保持冷靜。)

        If invited to a meal, be especially careful about your table manners. (被邀吃飯時,要特注意餐桌禮節。)

        Don’t talk with your mouth full. (嘴里有食物,不可開口說話)

        Don’t make much noise while you eat. (吃東西不要出聲音)

        Don’t blow your nose or use the toothpick at table. (不要擰鼻涕或用牙簽剔牙)

        Don’t appear to be pushy or overly anxious to get a job.(不必過分表現急著要工作)

        Be honest but not too modest.(要誠實,但不必太謙虛)

        Don’t put yourself down or cut yourself up. (不可妄自菲薄或自貶)

        Try to avoid discussing politics or religion with your interviewer. (避免與面試人談政治或宗教)

        更多信息請查看職場商務
        點此處就本文及相關問題在本站進行非正式的簡要咨詢(便捷快速)】     【點此處查詢各地各類考試咨詢QQ號碼及交流群
        上一篇:面試教師英語自我介紹
        下一篇:英語教師面試問題回答
        易賢網手機網站地址:英語面試的問題和回答
        由于各方面情況的不斷調整與變化,易賢網提供的所有考試信息和咨詢回復僅供參考,敬請考生以權威部門公布的正式信息和咨詢為準!
        全部評論
        分享到:
        點評:
        字數:
        昵稱:

        驗證:    會員登錄    會員注冊
      1. 本站不參與評論!(點此簡要咨詢
      2. 自覺遵守:愛國、守法、自律、真實、文明的原則
      3. 尊重網上道德,遵守中華人民共和國各項有關法律法規
      4. 嚴禁發表危害國家安全,破壞民族團結、國家宗教政策和社會穩定,含侮辱、誹謗、教唆、淫穢等內容的評論
      5. 承擔一切因您的行為而直接或間接導致的民事或刑事法律責任
      6. 您在本站發表的評論,本站有權保留、轉載、引用或者刪除
      7. 參與本評論即表明您已經閱讀并接受上述條款
      8. 广东11选5开奖记录